Wisconsin Hearing Aid Centers
We sell and service all makes and models of hearing aids, offer home service for shut-ins and have clinical audiological services available. We also carry batteries and accessories, and we do repairs on all makes and models of hearing aids. With five locations spread throughout southeastern Wisconsin to serve you, it becomes obvious that Wisconsin Hearing Aid Centers should be your first stop when shopping for hearing products.
- We honor all union and hearing insurance programs
- HMO insurance accepted
The latest available statistics show that over 10 percent of the U.S. population report difficulty hearing. That's over 31 million people! And as the baby boomer generation continues to age, that number promises to increase dramatically.
Are you one of those millions of people who does not hear as well as they once did? If so, you are certainly not alone.
Consider these statistics:
- Three in 10 people over age 60 have hearing loss
- One in six baby boomers (ages 41-59), or 14.6 percent, have a hearing problem
- One in 14 Generation Xers (ages 29-40), or 7.4 percent, already have hearing loss
- At least 1.4 million children (18 or younger) have hearing problems