Professional Hearing Aid Services in Elm Grove, Wisconsin
Wisconsin Hearing Aid Centers
At Wisconsin Hearing Aid Centers, we sell and service all makes and models of hearing aids. Our team also offers home services for shut-ins as well as provide clinical audiological services. We also carry batteries and accessories and do repairs on all makes and models of hearing aids. With five locations spread throughout southeastern Wisconsin to serve you, it is obvious that Wisconsin Hearing Aid Centers should be your first stop when shopping for hearing products.
- We honor all union and hearing insurance programs
- HMO insurance accepted
- The latest available statistics show that over 10 percent of the U.S. population report difficulty hearing. That's over 31 million people! Moreover, as the baby boomer generation continues to age, that number promises to increase dramatically.
- Are you one of those millions of people who does not hear as well as they once did? If so, you are certainly not alone.
Consider These Statistics:
- Three in 10 people over the age of 60 have hearing loss.
- One in six baby boomers (ages 41 – 59), or 14.6 percent, have a hearing problem.
- One in 14 Generation Xers (ages 29 – 40), or 7.4 percent, already have hearing loss.
- At least 1.4 million children (18 or younger) have hearing problems
Call Our Team Today to Get Started
With over 50 years of experience, the team at Wisconsin Hearing Aid Centers is ready to help you regain your hearing and enjoy an active lifestyle. From hearing aid devices and accessories to diagnoses and medical advice, we do it all. No matter your age, we specialize in helping people like you get the information you need to make the best choices for yourself. You can trust our experience.